GO-GREEN PP (Polypropylene) Trays
GO-GREEN Polypropylene trays are manufactured using a new and innovative proprietary manufacturing process that significantly reduce CO2 emissions. GO-GREEN Polypropylene Trays are an excellent solution for applications requiring microwaveability, breathability, high moisture resistance and high impact offering uncompromising product functionality. Copolymer for frozen temperature is also available.
- Innovative process utilizes 30% less energy and less material which has been audited by the utility Alliant Energy of Wisconsin.
- Reduce environmental impact by using less petroleum based products and energy.
- Use Foamed Polypropylene for lighter weight packages for further source reduction.
- Full product functionality - microwaveable, high barrier or breathable trays, cups and containers.
- Stock Sizes- range of trays in different depths and compartments.
- Custom Sizes - available.
- Materials: Foamed PP, PP and PP with EVOH coextrusion (copolymer and homopolymer).
- Applications: Fresh Produce, Seafood, Frozen Ready Meals, High Pressure Pasteurization.
- Colors - clear, black and white; custom colors available with minimum order.