CPT was established in 2001, fueled by the founders’ entrepreneurial spirit and passion to pioneer green thermoforming capabilities. Several products and patents later, CPT’s Go Green trays are used for a wide range of food and medical packaging applications. Go Green trays have a reduced carbon footprint compared to conventional thermoforming without compromising on functionality, creativity and performance.
- Unique capabilities of Go Green Technology
- Go Green is the only Polypropylene tray that can be registered printed.
- Go Green Flex Flange can be overwrapped with conventional films and equipment and is an excellent alternative to foamed PS trays.
- Go Green thermoforming technology reduces carbon footprint of rigid trays of up to 28% compared to conventional thermoforming processes.
- Go Green Zazin Trays – unique beveled sidewall design allows for 40% savings in cube space for tremendous freight and supply chain savings.