GO-GREEN PP (Polypropylene) & High Barrier PP Trays
Benefits of Using Go-Green PP Trays:
- Innovative manufacturing process utilizes 30% less energy and less material, as has been audited by the utility Alliant Energy of Wisconsin.
- Reduce carbon footprint by using less petroleum based products and energy.
- Number 5 Recycling Logo – microwaveable, high barrier, cups and containers.
- Less fuel consumption, lower emissions and less solid waste by weight compared to PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) plastic packaging.
Food Packaging Specifications of Polypropylene Trays:
- Stock Sizes- We offer a wide range of tray sizes, in a variety of length, depth, volume and compartment numbers. See our brochures below to find a listing of all stock tray options. Or use our On-Line Product Guide to enter your dimensions and find your product.
- Custom Sizes – Custom design trays are available with a minimum order.
- Materials: PP and PP with EVOH coextrusion (copolymer and homopolymer)
- Applications: Fresh Produce, Seafood, Frozen Ready Meals & More
- Colors – clear, black and white; custom colors available with minimum order
- High Pressure Pasteurization, Retort, and foamed PP trays available with special order