Micro-pore Open Edge
Ensure high-quality freshness, extended shelf life, cleaner presentation, and no sticky mess.
Appetizing presentation of food signals quality and influences the purchasing decision of customers.
Pads lay flat and are easier to denest. Pads are available in black, white and custom colors.
- Due to elimination of nonabsorbent raw materials, synthetic glues and binders, Micro-Pore Open Edge Pads perform up to 30% better than traditional meat pads.
- Micro- pore and open – edge design technology allows pads to absorb and retain moisture at a faster, cleaner rate giving unbeatable absorbency and superior wicking, in a thinner pad.
- Even when displayed tilted, Go Green open edge pads reduce excess moisture, without drying the meat.
- Go Green padded trays with Micro-pore Open Edge Pads are completely lay flat greatly improving automatic denesting performance with no fold overs, unlike conventional pads.
- No orientation required as pads absorb from the surface and both sides.
- Contains no recycled materials, glues or binders.
- Made from 100% virgin chlorine free pulp.